network driver DECchip Tulip (dc21x4x) PCI

From: WildSurge (wildsurge@wildsurge.a2000.nu)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 19:16:29 EST

I just tried to upgrade from 2.2.13 to 2.2.14, but somehow now eth1 won't
come up anymore...
in 2.2.13 it still comes up, but not in the new kernel, i used exactly the
same config for both
i checked. The only 2 patches i applied are ide from hedrick, and raid from
mingo. Those
shouldn't break anything, certainly not my network devices...

I have 2 network cards, both compiled into the kernel, and not as a module,
and i'm giving the
append eth1 command in lilo. The driver is DECchip Tulip (dc21x4x) PCI support.

If u need anymore info plz email me, since i'm not on the mailing-list

If u can help, thx

Surge