any news from Richard Gooch?

From: German Jose Gomez Garcia (german@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 03:44:01 EST

        Hello,

        I've sent some mail recently to Richard Gooch about his devfs
patch, but I got no answer; the last version is from the last year, but
it was usual to have a new version at least as frequently as kernels.

        Anybody has any news? maybe he has taken some holydays, anyway
the changes in the PCI and block device code of the post 2.3.37 kernels has
broken completely the last version (devfs-v152).

        - german

   One O.S. to rule them all, | German Gomez Garcia
      One O.S. to find them. | german@pinon.ccu.uniovi.es
   One O.S. to bring them all |
      and in the darkness bind them. | "Wur Qanar Wur Stilor Wur Kas"