Re: Missing Version.h

From: Mike Porter (mike@UDel.Edu)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 16:33:51 EST

I've had this problem for a while now. I think 'make dep' makes a
new versions.h. It's possible you have to make dep twice...I
forget.

Oh...to get make dep to work the first time, just touch the
versions.h file.

I make my .config file using 'make menuconfig'. This is on at
least 2.3.36 and stretchs back a bit...

Mike

===
Mike Porter <mike@udel.edu>
PGP Fingerprint: F4 AE E1 9F 67 F7 DA EA 2F D2 37 F3 99 ED D1 C2