Re: Block device for EMU8K RAM

From: Mr. James W. Laferriere (babydr@baby-dragons.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 19:03:53 EST

        Hello Claudio, Might try the people at the maillist :

        memory technology devices <mtd@infradead.org>

        They are on the linux-kernel list most of the time also.
                Hth , JimL
On Thu, 6 Jan 2000, Claudio Matsuoka wrote:
> I've been working in a block device for the EMU8K RAM memory (and for
> Gravis GF1), a la ZorroII/ChipRAM block device for Amiga. Does anybody
> (except me) see an use for that, or is it just creeping featurism?
       | James W. Laferriere | System Techniques | Give me VMS |
       | Network Engineer | 25416 22nd So | Give me Linux |
       | babydr@baby-dragons.com | DesMoines WA 98198 | only on AXP |