Re: swapping via nfs...

From: Gregor Suhr (Gregor.Suhr@suhr.home.cs.tu-berlin.de)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 18:39:35 EST

Hi,
that issomthing completely different, if you use e swap partition the
kernel can (more or less) rely on un your hardware.
If you use a NFS mount, it can't, because the connection may go down. In
that case the system respectivly the processes should wait ?? until the
swapfile is reconnected.
I hope it was correct :-).

Gregor Suhr