Linux-Net Archive by subject
Starting: Sun 17 Nov 1996 - 00:00:-81935 EST
Ending: Sun 24 Nov 1996 - 00:00:-4867 EST
- (no subject)
- 2.1.12 & tcpdump problem
- A multi-threaded NFS server for Linux
- Allowing a script to kill a process
- Bug related to bridge & PPP
- Card that works as a router
- DIP with kernel 2.1.9 ?
- Driver for D-link 220 card available?
- Driver for Longshine ShineNet LCS-8834PM Pocket Lan Adapter Available???
- fisk (linux's version of format, right?)
- Genuis Pocket LAN adaptor support ?
- HNMS - Network Mangement Platform
- How to set up IPX network with Win95 and linux Server
- ICMP Source Quench
- IS there a tool to un-stupid a deleted file ?
- Linux and Win95
- Lost timer or fin packet in tcp_fin
- Nagle Algorithm aggrivations
- NE2000PLUS compatibility and configuration
- Netscape for Linux
- Netscape Installation
- network conversion routines
- nfs over ppp link
- NIS/NFS problem
- NIS/NFS problem (fwd)
- Old Ethernet Cards
- PCMCIA Wavelan - Going to sleep...
- Planet ENW-2400P can't talk to each other
- problems with slattach etc in 2.0.x
- quake/doom under 2.0.21
- RFC: Combined Router/Bridge
- route: netmask doesn't match route address
- Routing in kernel 2.0 with diald 14
- rsh & rlogin
- security? How to? multiple www daemons binding to port 80 on 2.0.X
- security? How to? multiple www daemons binding to port 80 on 2.0.X (fwd)
- TCP ghost
- TCP performance
- TCP Timeout...
- Termcap entry for WYSE 350
- Thanks/solved [was: NIS/NFS problem]
- timedc clockdiff problems?
- tulip.c and 21140-AC chip
- Unknown Ethernet Card
- Weird FTPd behaviour
- whats wrong with my IP address?
- Wierd Serial Problems
Last message date: Sun 24 Nov 1996 - 00:00:-4867 EST
Archived on: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 16:41:49 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.