Linux-Net Archive by subject
Starting: Tue 09 Apr 1996 - 00:00:-85700 EST
Ending: Tue 16 Apr 1996 - 00:00:-376 EST
- "IP Masquerading for applications"
- /dev/eth0 - Where oh where can my /dev be?
- 1.3.81: strange routing cache (?) problem
- 1.3.86 more problems
- 1.3.87 <- ftp -> 1.3.87 broken
- 1.3.88 ftp problems - it hangs
- automounter and related utils
- Configuring my net.
- de4x5 driver still broken with non-dec 21140 boards
- DNS (named) setup >>>
- Dynamic PPP
- firwall question >>>
- Fixing the Netra i Internet Server from Sun
- Gateway....and Subnet
- Inn News
- Install grief 3.0 Slackware
- IP Aliasing
- IP Masquerade
- Is anyone out there?
- kernel: eth0: transmit timed out, tx_status 88 status e004.
- Lack of message volume
- Looking for dialup slip and dialup PPP
- Lower than tcpdump?
- More than 16 telnet sessions.
- ncpfs and long filenames
- NCPFS and NFS
- NE 2000 Configuration
- NFS server <---> NFS server
- OK, now that we agree
- Patch for ARP code to listen more...
- PCI cards with Adaptec 2940?
- PPP is slow (and so is TCP!) [with fixes]
- pppd: Serial line is looped back.
- Problem setting-up network--pls help
- Problems with 1.3.88 tcp (still)
- problems with nfs...
- ProComm+ for Linux????
- RE: Intel Ether Express or EtherPro 16 Network Card Use
- RE: SMTP
- rwhod: Connection refused
- sendmail ~~ -DNIS alias.db >>>>
- Show Sl0 IP to normal user
- Simple IRC server
- Slow ethernet/NE2000 with all 1.3 kernels (1.2 is fine)
- SMC Etherpower
- SNLE driver (Slow Network Link Emulating Driver)
- Socket destroy delayed in 1.3.88
- SOLUTION: That's what "net-pf-3" means...
- Still grief 3.0 Slackware
- struct icmp disappeared?
- TCP bug in 1.3.88 : frag packets confuse linux
- TCP fast retransmit fixes
- TCP RTO timeout calculation error [with fix]
- Token-Ring? Anyone?
- Trying to compile tcpdump >>>
- X.25 anyone?
Last message date: Tue 16 Apr 1996 - 00:00:-376 EST
Archived on: Fri Jan 03 1997 - 16:39:57 EST
This archive was generated by hypermail 1.02.