Re: test version of 2.1.0 available (fwd)

George Bonser (grep@cris.com)
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 03:35:49 GMT

In article <527537$kl6@major.pita.org>,
tps@major.pita.org (Tim 'pass the Prozac' Sailer) writes:

> Where is an address to send $$ to for Linus?
>
> Tim

I second that. I feel a little guilty using Linus' software and not
paying anything for it. I mean, the OS didn't just appear out of thin
air. If nothing more than a few bucks to say thank you ... sort of a
gratuity. It would make me feel better if I could somehow do this.
If not a donation to Linus' efforts (maybe he could get more hardware
to test more things with), maybe a donation in Linus' name to Linux
International?

--
George Bonser -- grep@cris.com
I would rather have an insincere person telling me nice things than have a