Re: biff?

Bill D (billd@voicenet.com)
Sun, 22 Sep 1996 20:27:33 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 22 Sep 1996, mike wrote:

> Not really sure if this is a kernel problem. I loaded slackware 3.1
> _all_went_well. When I logged in I received
> #bash : biff command not found.

It's not a kernel problem. biff is a program that alerts you of incoming
email. the error message you got simply indicates that the shell could
not find the biff command.

Sort of the Unix equivalent of "Bad command or filename".

HTH,
Bill

--
billd@doa.net billd@voicenet.com  (Bill D)
"Yesterday, apropos of nothing, one friend said to me 'Do you ever have