Adobe acrobat (was 2.0.21, Couldn't get a free page)

Randy Gobbel (gobbel@cogsci.ucsd.edu)
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 15:41:23 -0700

> On Sat, 21 Sep 1996, Alan Cox wrote:
>> Have Adobe finally got around to a Linux acrobat reader now xpdf is out ?

> Emailed them last last week, got a reply "no reader available, will pass
> your request to development" :(.

Yes, Adobe has a beta version of Acrobat Reader 3.0 for Linux available on its
Web site. They say they only support yggbrasil [sic], but it works fine on my
system, which is Debian 1.1 with kernel upgraded to 2.0.21.

-Randy

--
http://cogsci.ucsd.edu/~gobbel/

NOTICE: I DO NOT ACCEPT UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL EMAIL MESSAGES OF ANY KIND. I CONSIDER SUCH MESSAGES PERSONAL HARRASSMENT AND A GROSS INVASION OF MY PRIVACY. By sending unsolicited commercial advertising/solicitations (or otherwise on or as part of a mailing list) to me via e-mail you will be indicating your consent to paying John R. (Randy) Gobbel $1,000.00 U.S.D./hour for a minimum of 1 hour for my time spent dealing with it. Payment due in 30 days upon receipt of an invoice (e-mail or regular mail) from me or my authorized representative.