Re: unsolited mailings...

Dr Eberhard W Lisse (el@lisse.na)
Sat, 21 Sep 1996 10:09:06 +0100

At 4:27 20/9/96, David S. Miller wrote:
>I've had it.
>
>It has come to my attention that certain companies are using snapshots
>of the subscriptions to the linux lists at vger to blindly perform
>mass mail advertisements.
>
>Companies that I find are doing this will be black listed by me, this
>means.

David,

thanks, can one not maybe write little script that you filter the unsolicitated
message through which then figures out the postmaster concerned and
writes them a message to seize and desist :-)-O

el

--
Dr. Eberhard W. Lisse   \         /              Swakopmund State Hospital
<el@lisse.NA>            *        |               Resident Medical Officer