Re: Help with UDP + IP Masqueraded Networks

Graham Mitchell (gmitch@woodlea.co.uk)
Tue, 17 Sep 1996 18:20:11 +0100

On 16 Sep 96 at 9:54, Nigel Metheringham wrote:

> Nice try, but no banana!

Good. I hate bananas.....:))

> UDP packets masquerade very nicely thank you - to prove it make your
> system use a namesever outside the masquerade.

I knew that..... I didn't say that (in fact the opposite), but I knew
that.....:)) I'm using exactly the example you gave. I must have been
having a bad day when I wrote the reply. Sorry to all.

Graham

Linux is like a Vorlon. It is incredibly powerful, gives terse,
cryptic answers and has alot of things going on in the background.