- Additional support for microchannel bus machines. I know some people have been working on this on and off... This includes the IBM SCSI driver.
- Further configurability through the sysctl interface for the various kernel subsystems.
- Integrate the PCMCIA support into the kernel.
- Addition of the hfs and userfs filesystems.
- A physical / logical volume manager similar to the one found in AIX.
- Speed, speed, and more speed..... :-)
-Chris Complexity often hides
firstname.lastname@example.org behind the mask of simplicity