Re: [GIT PULL] timer drivers for v6.9-rc1

From: Daniel Lezcano
Date: Mon Mar 18 2024 - 04:36:50 EST

Hi Thomas,

On 16/03/2024 00:58, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Wed, Mar 13 2024 at 16:37, Daniel Lezcano wrote:
The following changes since commit 71fee48fb772ac4f6cfa63dbebc5629de8b4cc09:

tick-sched: Fix idle and iowait sleeptime accounting vs CPU hotplug
(2024-01-19 16:40:38 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

https://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux.git
tags/timers-v6.9-rc1

First of all why are you sending this pull request in the middle of the
merge window instead of having it in my tree at least a week ago?

sorry for that, I've been buried up with some tasks. I'll send the PR sooner next time.

That aside:

git pull https://git.linaro.org/people/daniel.lezcano/linux.git tags/timers-v6.9-rc1
fatal: protocol error: bad pack header

Three times in a row with a 5 minutes gap between each attempts. I try
it again tomorrow morning.

Thanks,

tglx

--