Re: A null-ptr crash in linux-6.4 usb driver

From: 柳菁峰
Date: Tue Oct 31 2023 - 07:11:22 EST

OK, I took a look and it may be the same reason that caused the crash,but I just tested it on the latest Linux-6.6,it also crashed while running the reproducer,it didn't be fixed.

> Looks like this report from over a year ago:
> https://lore.kernel.org/all/000000000000bb7f1c05da29b601@xxxxxxxxxx/

It seems that this issue will not be fixed because it must rely on fault-inject, right?
I am not familiar with this part of the kernel code, and if fixing this issue is very difficult, I may not be able to provide an useful patch,sorry.