Re: [net-next v3 0/5] net: wwan: t7xx: fw flashing & coredump support

From: Jakub Kicinski
Date: Tue Sep 05 2023 - 16:52:27 EST

On Tue, 5 Sep 2023 19:26:32 +0800 Jinjian Song wrote:
> Adds support for t7xx wwan device firmware flashing & coredump collection
> using devlink.
>
> On early detection of wwan device in fastboot mode driver sets up CLDMA0 HW
> tx/rx queues for raw data transfer and then registers to devlink framework.
> On user space application issuing command for firmware update the driver
> sends fastboot flash command & firmware to program NAND.

## Form letter - net-next-closed

The merge window for v6.6 has begun and therefore net-next is closed
for new drivers, features, code refactoring and optimizations.
We are currently accepting bug fixes only.

Please repost when net-next reopens after Sept 11th.

RFC patches sent for review only are obviously welcome at any time.

See: https://www.kernel.org/doc/html/next/process/maintainer-netdev.html#development-cycle
--
pw-bot: defer