Linux 3.0.101

From: Greg KH
Date: Tue Oct 22 2013 - 07:28:55 EST

I'm announcing the release of the 3.0.101 kernel.

All users of the 3.0 kernel series must upgrade.

This is the LAST 3.0.x longterm kernel release.

It is now end-of-life.

I will NOT be doing any more 3.0.x kernel releases. If you rely on the
3.0.x kernel series, you should now move to the 3.10.x kernel series,
or, at the worse case, 3.4.x. Note, 3.4.x will only be maintained for
one more year, so your time is limited on that as well.

For more information about the longterm kernel releases, and what their
lifetime is, please see:
https://www.kernel.org/category/releases.html

The updated 3.0.y git tree can be found at:
git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git linux-3.0.y
and can be browsed at the normal kernel.org git web browser:
http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/stable/linux-stable.git;a=summary

thanks,

greg k-h

------------

Makefile | 4 ++--
arch/parisc/kernel/traps.c | 6 +++---
drivers/char/random.c | 3 +--
drivers/gpu/drm/radeon/evergreen.c | 2 +-
drivers/watchdog/ts72xx_wdt.c | 3 ++-
fs/ext4/xattr.c | 2 ++
fs/statfs.c | 2 +-
include/linux/random.h | 1 +
init/main.c | 2 ++
net/ipv6/inet6_connection_sock.c | 2 +-

Dan Carpenter (1):
watchdog: ts72xx_wdt: locking bug in ioctl

Dave Jones (1):
ext4: fix memory leak in xattr

Eric Dumazet (1):
ipv6: tcp: fix panic in SYN processing

Greg Kroah-Hartman (1):
Linux 3.0.101

Helge Deller (1):
parisc: fix interruption handler to respect pagefault_disable()

Linus Torvalds (1):
vfs: allow O_PATH file descriptors for fstatfs()

Theodore Ts'o (1):
random: run random_int_secret_init() run after all late_initcalls

wojciech kapuscinski (1):
drm/radeon: fix hw contexts for SUMO2 asics