Re: [ 00/19] 3.10.1-stable review

From: Sarah Sharp
Date: Mon Jul 15 2013 - 14:04:14 EST

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:50:52AM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 10:46 AM, Sarah Sharp
> <sarah.a.sharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > But, but, the light side has brownies. Pot brownies that will make
> > everyone feel sleepy and peaceful and possibly hungry. For more pot
> > brownies...
>
> Hmm. Maybe we should have a BoF at the KS.
>
> I'll bring the regular cookies.

Well, we're not in the Netherlands, so I don't think pot brownies could
be smuggled into KS. ;)

However, I am serious about this. Linus, you're one of the worst
offenders when it comes to verbally abusing people and publicly tearing
their emotions apart.

http://marc.info/?l=linux-acpi&m=136157944603147&w=2

I'm not going to put up with that shit any more.

Sarah Sharp