Re: racy jump label users

From: Jason Baron
Date: Thu Apr 18 2013 - 14:26:13 EST

Hi Andi,

Agreed. However, other users of 'static_key_enabled()', provide their own
locking. For example, in kernel/tracepoint.c, 'static_key_enabled()',
relies on
the tracepoints_mutex. Were there any other users that are problematic?

I agree a 'setstate' would be nice. Maybe something like:

static_key_slow_set_true();
static_key_slow_set_false();

Thanks,

-Jason