KS/Plumbers: c-state governor BOF

From: Rik van Riel
Date: Fri Aug 24 2012 - 13:02:10 EST

After talking about my RFC patches to the c-state governor with
Matthew and Arjan, it is clear that the whole concept of how
things are done could use some more discussion.

Since a good number of us will be in San Diego next week, at
Kernel Summit / Plumbers / etc, I will organize a c-state
governor BOF for those who are interested.

Things to think about:
- what should the c-state governor do?
- how to best predict the future?
- what kinds of odd workloads do we need to accomodate?

I will talk to the LF people about getting space for such a
BOF (probably after a mini-summit is done with a room, or a
spare room), and will announce when and where such a BOF will
take place.

Watch whatever board is used to announce BOFs next week :)

--
All rights reversed