Re: 3.5-rc6 fb hw inteldrmfb

From: Daniel Vetter
Date: Sat Jul 14 2012 - 08:52:19 EST

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 2:33 PM, <werner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> With 3.4-rc5 that computer runs normal.

I've looked a bit at the logfiles and dmesg contains tons of stuff
that I didn't expect to be there and the other's contain tons of
unrelated stuff (e.g. they contain a few days worth of data). So I
couldn't figure out anything with that.
The difference betwen rc5 and rc6 is simply due to the firmware
kicking, but since rc5 dies in a similar fashion (but simply later) I
think the bug has been introduced earlier.

I guess we're down to a bisect, since 3.4-rc5 seems to work for you.
Can you please to that?

Thanks, Daniel
--
Daniel Vetter