Re: [GIT PULL] KVM fixes for 3.5-rc6

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Fri Jul 13 2012 - 11:45:32 EST

Missing diffstat. Please please *please* always make sure you have
diffstats, because I really want to know that what I'm pulling matches
what you *think* that I'm pulling. And the diffstat isn't just for me
- it hopefully really makes you look at the whole "this is what I'm
asking Linus to pull" thing too.

Linus