Re: One problem in reassign pci bus number?

From: Yinghai Lu
Date: Thu May 03 2012 - 04:33:47 EST

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:54 PM, Richard Yang
<weiyang@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For some functions, such as probe_resource() would you mind add some
> comments?  Such as explain the parameter usage.
> That would help for reading the function.

I updated for-pci-busn-alloc branch with updating of probe_resource()...
and removing bus->secondary and subordinate.

Please check if you can understand it ...

http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/yinghai/linux-yinghai.git;a=commitdiff;h=7de8df57b223d54af95ffe67f8da2dd39a265971

Thanks

Yinghai