Workaround for ASM108X interrupt problem (nobody cared ...)

From: Karl Herz
Date: Sun Apr 15 2012 - 06:53:15 EST

My VDR system (ASUS P8H67-V) is running stable with 3 PCI cards (2 DVB, 1 network)
by using the following kernel options: noirqdebug irqpoll

This seems to work as
- With noirqdebug the interrupts are not disabled (and the ASM108X interrupt bursts stop after some time).
- With irqpoll the interrupts with lower priority than the ASM108X interrupts are handled in time.

I hope this workaround helps to get also some other systems running stable with PCI cards.

Karl