bdi_min_ratio never shrinks, ultimately preventing valid setting of min_ratio

From: lkml
Date: Tue May 31 2011 - 20:36:28 EST

mm/page-writeback.c
There is a static global bdi_min_ratio used for policing the setting of
per-bdi min_ratio's, to ensure the sum doesn't cross 100.

There is no place in this listing where the value is decremented by the
respective bdi's min_ratio when a bdi is torn down. This looks like a bug
to me, and I have a situation where I'm unable to set a min_ratio to 1
where the sum of /sys/class/bdi/*/min_ratio does not add up to 100, which
is what triggered this investigation.

Regards,
Vito Caputo