Link exchange request

From: Quality Compare Ltd
Date: Sat Aug 07 2010 - 14:44:37 EST

Dear Sir / Madam

I am currently in the process of building links for www.removals-in-london.co.uk. As you probably know the link exchange between two websites helps both your site and mine to rank highly in search engines such as Google, Yahoo and MSN.

If you are interested in the link exchange please choose any category you like: http://www.removals-in-london.co.uk/useful-links.php and let me know. I will add your link within a jiffy.

If you are not interested in reciprocal links I can also offer 3 way links.

My linking details:
Title: House removals London

Alternate option: Copy & Paste the following code into your web page:

ps. If you are not the person dealing with link exchange please pass on this email to your link manager or web-master.

kind regards

Piotr
linkexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx