Re: CONFIG_VFAT_FS_DUALNAMES regressions

From: Jan Engelhardt
Date: Tue Jul 07 2009 - 05:37:24 EST

On Tuesday 2009-07-07 00:24, Jamie Lokier wrote:

>Your original mail didn't say about the MS-DOS box in the 98 pic,
>which is why I explained it (since the pics will disappear but the l-k
>mail will be archived).

I could attach it as MIME, it's not overly large (2x8KB unmimed) thanks to
optipng postcompression. Then again I wonder which archives allow
access to such, sometimes they seem stunted enough to only handle .diffs.
I could host them myself too. Hm.
I'll allow myself to strip Cc since it's just for the archives - here
goes: