Re: lockdep max numbers (was Re: Crashes during boot on 2.6.30 / 2.6.31-rc, random programs)

From: Joao Correia
Date: Thu Jul 02 2009 - 06:46:13 EST

Every boot, different programs, on a fedora 11 box. If i dont touch
any of the limits mentioned, it happens every boot.

Changing the two values mentioned, a third complain appears, althouh
more infrequently. I have had MAX_LOCKDEP_CHAINS pop up regarding
qemu-kvm, and once again on unrar, during regular box usage.

(quad core phenom 9600, asus m3a-h/hdmi board with 4gb ram).

Thank you very much for your time,
Joao Correia
Centro de Informatica
Universidade da Beira Interior