Re: Revert "gro: Fix legacy path napi_complete crash",

From: Herbert Xu
Date: Wed Mar 25 2009 - 08:27:23 EST

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 01:20:46PM +0100, Ingo Molnar wrote:

> ok - i have started testing the delta below, on top of the plain
> revert.

Thanks! BTW Ingo, any chance you could help us identify the problem
with the previous patch? I don't have a forcedeth machine here
and the hang you had with my patch that open-coded __napi_complete
appears intimately connected to forcedeth (with NAPI enabled).

The simplest thing to try would be to build forcedeth.c with DEBUG
and see what it prints out after it locks up.

Cheers,