Re: Linux 2.6.21

From: Stephen Clark
Date: Thu Apr 26 2007 - 15:48:53 EST

Jeff Garzik wrote:

Stephen Clark wrote:

It is laptop that does not have a serial port and I could not couldn't get the
kernel to boot using a usb serial port so I couldn't get a screen capture of
the intermittant panic.

If you can write it down with a pen and paper, or manually copy the panic onto another computer (w/ hand and eyes), that would be helpful.

Jeff

Hi Jeff,

It was with FC7 livecd 6.92 - thought I would just try 6.93 which I see has appeared at the mirrors.
If it still happens I will copy the exception and send it in.

Steve

--

"They that give up essential liberty to obtain temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." (Ben Franklin)

"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases." (Thomas Jefferson)