Re: Linux 2.6.20.8

From: Greg KH
Date: Wed Apr 25 2007 - 19:55:12 EST

On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 04:29:44PM -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx>
> Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 14:22:25 -0700
>
> > We (the -stable team) are announcing the release of the 2.6.20.8 kernel.
> > This release has a security bugfix so any users of kernels older than
> > 2.6.20.7 are highly encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.
>
> Greg, Yoshifuji sent you an ipv6 security fix of nearly
> equally severity yesterday.
>
> Why did you leave that out?

Because I haven't been applying any network-related patches unless you
forward them to me, based on what happened the last time I did that
without asking :)

So, sorry, I didn't realize this was a big issue, can you forward the
needed patches to me? I'll do a new release with them in it after I get
back from dinner.

thanks,

greg k-h