Re: Attempted summary of "RT patch acceptance" thread

From: Karim Yaghmour
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 17:10:32 EST

Karim Yaghmour wrote:
> I'm not suggesting the separation of the community, I'm suggesting

BTW, though I repeat that this wasn't what I was suggesting, it can
be easily argued that community separation already exists. The fact
of the matter is that few mainstream developers have been "asking"
for RT. And at this point, some seem genuinely worried about its
possible integration.

So one can keep ignoring the reality of the existing clash here,
but it may just be that backing off a little and thinking about it
in less absolute integration terms would help.

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits