Re: PREEMPT_RT vs ADEOS: the numbers, part 1

From: Karim Yaghmour
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 17:41:51 EST

Paul E. McKenney wrote:
> My guess is that there will end up being more than one benchmark, given
> the large variety of RT apps out there, but who knows?

I don't doubt. We just wanted to get people's attention to such aspects.
We believe that the framework we've built is general enough that others
will find it simple to graft their own tests on top and otherwise extend
it to their needs.

In any case, having more serious benchmarks published will certainly do
no harm.

Karim
--
Author, Speaker, Developer, Consultant
Pushing Embedded and Real-Time Linux Systems Beyond the Limits