Re: ZFx86 support broken?

From: Andre
Date: Fri Jun 10 2005 - 14:58:57 EST

> It looks like it may be having trouble with userspace, try confirming
> that it is indeed mounting root and doing run_init_process.

How can I confirm this? I am booting off a livecd and I have tried to see
whether the 'debug' bootprompt option would give more info, but no such
luck.
My current system is based on 2.4.27 (gcc 3.3.1).and I haven't found any
clear info yet on how to upgrade to 2.6 otherwise I would just try to
upgrade to 2.6 and build a kernel with some printk's.