Has anyone had problems with GCC 4.0 and the kernel?

From: Scott Robert Ladd
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 09:24:01 EST

Hello,

I've had several inquiries recently in regard to compiling the kernel
with GCC 4.0. It seems folk are having problems, do a Google search, and
find my capsule review of GCC 4.0 at:

http://www.coyotegulch.com/reviews/gcc4/index.html

I'm not running a GCC 4.0-created kernel, but I had no problems
compiling it and running one a few weeks ago. Before I start looking
into this further, has anyone here had problems with GCC 4? Maybe I just
hallucinated that it compiled and booted... ;)

..Scott