ld: cannot open pad.o COMPILE Error --help

From: Mukund JB.
Date: Thu Jun 09 2005 - 06:16:49 EST

Dear all,

I am written a new keypad driver `keypad_drv.c' .I wanted this to be integrated to the kernel rather than a module.

So, I edited the Config.in file the driver/char adding

bool `EP93xx Keypad support' CONFIG_GPIO_KEYPAD

I edited the Makefile file in driver/char adding

Obj-$(CONFIG_GPIO_KEYPAD) +=keypad_drv.o

Is there any thing that I am missing just because, I am not able to compile and I am getting the following Error:

arm-linux-ld: cannot open keypad_drv.o: No such file or directory

Can any one suggest me what is the problem?

Regards,
Mukund Jampala