Private

From: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA (m.abacha@totalise.com)
Date: Wed Apr 10 2002 - 20:38:39 EST

HAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS).
FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHA
C/O BARRISTER BISI MUSTAPHA & CO.
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Good day,

I am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the late Gen.
Sani Abacha former
Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously
as a result of
Cardiac Arrest.Since after my husbandís death, my
family is under restriction of movement and that not
withstanding, we are being molested, policed and our
Bank Accounts both here and abroad are frozen by the
Civilian Government of Nigeria.
Furthermore, my elder son is in detention by the
Nigerian Government
for more interrogation about my husbandís assets and
some other vital
documents.
Following the recent discovery of my husbandís Bank
Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss Bank in
which the huge sum of US$700 Million and Dutch 450
Million was logged. I therefore decided to contact you
in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of
US$27.3 Million Dollars, which was secret and is
sealed in Metal Boxes for security reasons.
I personally therefore appeal to you seriously and
religiously for your
urgent assistant to move this money into your country
where I believe
it will be safe since I cannot leave the country due
to the restriction
movement imposed on the members of my family by the
Nigerian Government.
You can contact me through my family Lawyer,E-mail:
b_mustapha@mail.com
and my Lawyer shall arrange with you to visit any of
the European states in order to liaise with you toward
effective completion of this transaction.
However, arrangements have been put in place to move
this money out of
the country in the secret vault through a security
company to any of
the European States and as soon as you indicate your
interest, my Lawyer shall send you the certificate of
deposite and other related documents so that you can
help to claim the consignment.Conclusively, we have
agreed to offer you 20% of the total sum and 10%to be
set aside for reimbursement of all expenses incurred
by both parties, while 70% is to be held on trust by
you until we can decide on a suitable business
investment in your country subsequent to our free
movement by the Nigerian Government.
Please, reply urgently and treat with absolute
confidentiality and
sincerity.

Thanks.

Best regards,