Re: Tux2 - evil patents sighted

From: Jeff V. Merkey (jmerkey@timpanogas.org)
Date: Tue Oct 03 2000 - 21:04:58 EST

I've forwarded everything to Andrew (wandrew@timpanogas.org). He will
contact Malinkrodt and assign a patent attorney to work with you on
this. Andy's direct line is 801-222-9635. Since the Linux Community is
basically a "client" now, your communications with him will be
priviledged. After the analysis is completed, if you agree, I will post
the results back to the list. Call Andrew and give him your phone # so
we have a way for the patent attorneys to get in touch.

:-)

Jeff