* I checked my system found out that it's got on-board AIC-7890.
* Also found out that another poster reported an exactly same
* symptom in the mailing list. Like her, I think I should go back
o to version 5.1.20. However, it seems that the redhat-supplied
* kernel has got 5.1.21 with the tagged-command queueing disabled.
* And that works. However, I need tagged-command queueing.
G. Hugh Song
Departmental fax: -2204
PC fax: -2246
ac dot kr
Department of Information and Communications
Kwangju Institute of Science and Technology
1 Oryong-dong, Buk-gu
Kwangju, 500-712 South KOREA
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe linux-kernel" in
the body of a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the FAQ at http://www.tux.org/lkml/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2b29 : Wed Mar 15 2000 - 21:00:24 EST